Schedule an Appointment
How to Schedule a Face-to-Face Appointment
- Appointments should be scheduled online by clicking on the green “Schedule an Appointment” button (to your left).
- The first time you visit, you will need to create an account in our scheduling system, WCONLINE. To do this, click the the blue “Click here to register” link. Fill in all of the boxes marked with an *. Be sure to use your @uwosh.edu password and make note of your password (to reset your password, follow the directions via the “Forgot Password” link on the login page). After you click register, you will be taken back to the login page.
- Login using your @uwosh.edu email and password. You should see a bunch of purple and white boxes. The white boxes are available appointments.
- Click an appointment time that works for you and complete the appointment form (see information below for scheduling an eTutoring or Online Video Chat appointment).
- Click “Save Appointment.” The appointment box should turn yellow, orange, or red depending on the type of appointment you choose (Face-to-Face appointments are the default).
Appointments can be scheduled online here: uwosh.mywconline.com
How to Schedule an eTutoring Appointment
- Choose “Schedule eTutoring appointment” from the “Meet Online?” drop-down menu when you make your appointment in our online scheduler. When you have successfully scheduled this type of appointment, it will appear in orange on the calendar. (A face-to-face appointment appears in bright gold, and an online video chat appointment appears in red.)
- Attach a copy of your draft and assignment instructions before your appointment is scheduled to begin so the consultant has time to review it and send your feedback.
- When you have successfully scheduled yourself this kind of appointment, it will appear in yellow on the schedule.
How to Schedule an Online Video Chat Appointment
- Choose “Schedule eTutoring appointment” from the “Meet Online?” drop-down menu when you make your appointment in our online scheduler. When you have successfully scheduled yourself for this kind of appointment, the appointment will appear in red on the calendar. (A face-to-face appointment appears in bright gold, and an eTutoring YouTube recording appointment appears in orange.)
- Please attach a copy of your draft and assignment to the appointment so the consultant can paste it to the whiteboard and your changes are more easily seen in a different color on the screen.
You can make an online appointment during our regular business hours, but special arrangements for additional times to meet could be made by contacting the Writing Center.