Schedule an Appointment
Directions for how to schedule an appointment are listed below. Watch the video directions here.
1. Appointments should be scheduled online by clicking on the green “Schedule an Appointment” button (to your left).
The first time you visit, you will need to create an account in our scheduling system, WCONLINE. To do this, click the the blue “Click here to register” link. Fill in all of the boxes marked with an *. Be sure to use your @uwosh.edu email and make note of your password (to reset your password, follow the directions via the “Forgot Password” link on the login page). After you click register, you will be taken back to the login page.
2. Login using your @uwosh.edu email and password. You should see a bunch of purple and white boxes. The white boxes are available appointments.
3. Click an appointment time that works for you.
4. Choose which type of appointment you would like from the”Meet Online?” drop-down menu.
For Face-to-Face appointments, leave the default option selected (“No – Meet Face-to-Face at the Center”)For eTutoring appointments, choose “Yes – Schedule eTutoring appointment” from the “Meet Online?” drop-down menu. Attach your draft and assignment instructions before your appointment is scheduled to begin so the consultant has time to review it and send your feedback.
5. Complete the appointment form by filling in the type of assignment or project, due date, and information about what you want feedback on.
6. Click “Save Appointment.” The appointment will turn yellow. You will get a reminder email (or text) the night before your appointment.
Use the Waiting List
If no appointments are available on the day you prefer, you can use the waiting list to be notified if one opens.
You can make appointments during our regular business hours, but special arrangements for additional times to meet could be made by contacting the Writing Center.